Pure Baseball Community

Community for Pure Baseball members
in Search

Passing Of Mike Miele

Last post 08-15-2017, 7:04 PM by mktak. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-15-2017, 3:56 PM 7573

Passing Of Mike Miele

I was saddened to hear that Mike had passed away. I didn't know Mike very well but did have a few Trade Offers involving Mike. It's really sad to see what has been described as a "PB Titan" no longer playing this great game and hobby!  We'll all miss you Mike. Farewell and God Bless You!
  •  08-15-2017, 4:48 PM 7574 in reply to 7573

Re: Passing Of Mike Miele

Heard of Mike passing today also. Such sad news, Always a pleasure to have trade talks and deals with Mike. My condolences to the family. God Bless you Mike.

Though we never met, RIP in my friend! 

•  08-15-2017, 4:51 PM 7575 in reply to 7573

I had the pleasure of playing in two leagues with Mike.  In our contacts Mike was always a true gentleman.  He really knew baseball and was a tough but fair negotiator.  I will miss having a guy like Mike around.  God Bless!

Tim Ennis 

•  08-15-2017, 7:04 PM 7576 in reply to 7575

I'm very saddened by this news.  In addition to the joy of competing with Mike for several years in a couple leagues, I also had the pleasure of meeting him before.  He was nice enough to take me to my first ever game at Wrigley when I was passing thru town several years ago.  Cards vs Cubs, as I recall.  A total class guy and real gentleman.  We will miss him.  Mike T.
View as RSS news feed in XML